I found RagaBabe diapers (www.ragababe.com) when reading a review on the ”All About Cloth Diapers” blog (www.allaboutclothdiapers.com).



They seemed like a really trim diaper, with bright colors, and a good story behind them. So I decided to try them.

They are a bit pricey, and they are sized, which means I’ll have to buy the bigger size once Lukka outgrows the medium (and at the rate he’s growing, it’ll probably be pretty soon). However, these are the only two negative aspects of this diaper.

Like I said, they are much less bulky than most cloth diapers, they are true all in ones (meaning the soaker is sewn into the diaper), they have a pocket for added inserts if you need more absorbancy, they are trim, it has a stay-dry inner lining, and the colors and prints are awesome!

I haven’t had any leaks with my ragababes, but I haven’t tried them for night-time because my son is an extremely heavy wetter, and I just know it won’t hold all his xixi. But for day-time use, it’s currently my favorite diaper!

www.dirtydiaperlaundry.com is having a giveaway of this fab diaper! Kim does great video reviews of many different cloth diapers, which is a great way to get a visual the diaper before buying it online – which in Hawaii we kinda have to do… but this is a topic for a whole different post.

Enter to win your own ragababe all in one http://dirtydiaperlaundry.com/ragababe-easy-aio-giveaway/

Aloha, Sophia.